About Guinea Pigs Australia:
Australian owned and operated since 2011, Guinea Pigs Australia is focused on providing pet parents with innovative, unique, and pigalicious products for small furries! We pride ourselves in providing high quality items that furry potatoes will love.
Role & Responsibilities
We are looking for an independent individual with an eye for detail. Ability to work independently with minimal instruction.
As a Warehouse Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Picking and packing of orders
- Advising customers of tracking numbers via email and SMS
- Creating, logging and updating back end systems with dispatch data
- Assist with implementing warehouse structures such as shelving when needed
- Loading and unloading of containers when they come in
- Stacking and packing of goods in the warehouse
- Wrapping and shipping pallets as needed
- Delivery of items to Gold Coast and Surrounds if required
- Knowledge of GPA Products including C&C cages
- A passion for all things guinea pig!
- Background in warehouse picking, packing and /or logistics
- Computer skills – able to update tracking details and follow directions Knowledge of freight systems such as Direct Freight and E-Parcel
- Able to lift up to 10kg unassisted
- Warehouse set up and install, including pallet wrapping, packing, warehouse racking
- Forklift licence desired but not required
- Drivers Licence - confident to drive our automatic courier van
What we can offer you!
- Work from our new warehouse in Gold Coast QLD
- Flexible working hour options – School hours are fine
- Part time basis 2 – 3 days per week
- Salary based on experience
- Fun working environment with other like minded people who love small pets
How to apply
To apply, please send us the following at email@example.com indicating in the object of the mail: Warehouse Assistant Position - A CV and resume
- Introduce your guinea pigs if you are a pet parent – we would love to see them!
Please feel free to share any other work or comments that would make you an ideal fit for the team